Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Its Clout
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:227903373
Your Character Name: Kary Harry

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console

Ban Reason: DIsconnecting during RP situation
Unban Reason: I don't want to be banned for 24 hours on a Saturday but here's what happened, I was going to mine titanium in the secret tunnels while installing Graphics Drivers because they were out of date and I couldn't record and when I was swimming threw the tunnel my screen went black for about 30 seconds while I was underwater just enough time for me to run out of air and die but after that when my screen came back I couldn't get into Garry's mod so I had to force quit by using Task Manager. I of course have no evidence because my drivers were out of date and I couldn't record Garry's mod anymore.

Time of Occurrence: 7:30 pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Its Jerry Harry

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I know console ban appeals are insta denied if I don't got proof but just please hear me out, this is the dumbest reason ever I mean why would I purposefully leave when I got put on a 2-minute timer turning that into a 24-hour ban? I mean come on if I really wanted to get out of it I would just unplug my internet.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Its Jerry Harry

Unfortunately You cannot appeal console bans without valid evidence that the ban was invalid.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.