Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mr.Toilet
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:187325883
Your Character Name: John McBob

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Alphadef

Ban Reason: Unacceptable comments
Unban Reason: I'd like to start this off by saying I'm sorry for the comments that I made. At the time I was very frustrated with what was going on with certain things outside of monolith and took it out on a random person for no reason what so ever. I don't usually act out of anger but there was alot going on that night that I had on my mind. I think that the time I've served so far has given me enough of a break to realise I need to stop acting in anger. And also I'd like to apologize to alphadef for wasting his time over a mistake I made in anger.

Time of Occurrence: Around a week ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

How can I be sure you'll behave once you're unbanned?

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How can I be sure you'll behave once you're unbanned?
Well you can see from my record an incident like this has never happened before. You have my word ill watch my mouth when on the server

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Well you can see from my record an incident like this has never happened before. You have my word ill watch my mouth when on the server
That may be true, but that doesn't mean you haven't had other major incidents in the past.

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That may be true, but that doesn't mean you haven't had other major incidents in the past.
While that may be true I have had incidents in the past I've tried harder to make sure they are way less frequent, I can promise an incident like this will not happen again

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I will accept your appeal, but I will be keeping an eye on you. If you have any major infractions the ban will be reinstated.

Appeal Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.