Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Clutch Master FTW
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:100668599
Your Character Name: Kyle Johnson

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Brad

Ban Reason: "Using a third party software to metagame"
Unban Reason: I feel like I was unjustifiably banned. YES, I used Discord. NO I didn't talk NOR get information in game about anything, besides my friend telling me that the guy that killed him was hacking (the moment I arrived at the house mind you). I don't understand how I used to information to my advantage, nor how this is metagaming. I understand now that I shouldn't have been in a call with my friend, but I remember many admins in the past doing the same exact thing in the Monolith discord, where they would all be basing together, but using Discord to talk about OOC things.

Time of Occurrence: 9:30pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In the player report that was made against you, you said yourself that someone told you to go to the place just because you don't have the frequency. Additionally, him telling you that the guy killing him was hacking is literally telling you that he is dead.

I remember many admins in the past doing the same exact thing in the Monolith discord, where they would all be basing together, but using Discord to talk about OOC things.

Staff members are allowed to be in the specific discord channel with each other to discuss administrative actions and to help each other incase it is needed. Any metagaming that is done in the staff channels is completely disallowed.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.