Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unacceptable language will not be tolerated.
Steam Name: Dopey
STEAM ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198818295962/home
Your Character Name: Dopey Dopey

Ban Length: 5 DAYS
Banning Staff Member @Astero

Ban Reason: LTPA FAIL RP
Unban Reason: MY GAME CRASHED SO WHEN I RE VAILIDATED MY FILES I REJOINED WENT TO THE BMD BOUGHT A NEW BAG WENT TO CHECK GAS STATION IT HADNT BEEN ROBBED SO I WENT TO ROB IT WENT WELL THEN LATER ON I GOT RDM BY A DETECTIVE GOT A CLIP THE @JIMMYKING RDA THEN I GET TP TO A SIT WHERE THE DUDES WHO WERE GONNA BUST ME IN GAS STATION BEFORE I CRASHED DID A REPORT AND SAID I GOT LTAI NOW THIS MOD DIDNT DO NOTHING ABOUT RDM OR RDA AND JUST PROCCEDED TO BAN EVEN THO THEY TRIED TO ARREST ME MID SIT

Time of Occurrence: JUST NOW
Additional members involved/witnessing:I GOT FUCKING VIDEO PROOF

<This post has been edited by a moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello!

This ban appeal is under review. Please be patient and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Please consider taking a look at the ban appeal rules and make any changes that you feel are necessary in accordance with the rules in place in the previous thread.
See you soon.

Kind regards,
Astero⭐

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Dopey,

After reviewing the following footage as well as the displayed appeal, I personally do not feel comfortable relieving your ban due to the circumstances on how you treated others in the sit, lying in my face about the occurrence saying that 'your game crashed' coincidentally during a role-play situation, returning back to the Gas Station after reconnecting as a new character and using the knowledge previously to know that gas station was raid-able, as well as bribing the individual 1 000 $ making it "Okay" and making you immune to the rule breach by giving compensation for something that was never lost nor was asked of you to do in the sit. After the situation, you decided to proceed by disrespecting both the victim and myself by leaving the sit with an attitude.

Therefore, this appeal has been denied

I recommend taking a looking at the Server Rules to avoid any issues in the future and re-evaluate the following footage and rules breached in this situation.

Evidence
Admin sit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AFVcZpQ6H2uyOVWftzFYPAioAhMFG3o8/view?usp=sharing
RP Situation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iffk912husIg9yb07IgSrp5NYcc77gTF/view?usp=sharing

Rules Breached
This community has respect as a core value; therefore we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated.
You may not return to the area you "died" at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR).
Metagaming is not allowed. Any kind of information you gain via OOC may not be used IC. Any IC information may not be provided in OOC.
You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

Thank you for your time in making this appeal and have a great rest of your evening.

Kind regards,
Astero

Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.