Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Squishy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:558669640
Your Character Name: Tyler Huncho

Ban Length: 3 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): BallDrip

Ban Reason: For calling someone the R-word
Unban Reason: I have been banned for calling someone Retard I have been thinking over it. It is not a respectful word especially since I'm using it in a meaningful manner I have 1 day left I have been thinking about my behavior and I have changed since I don't use the R-word anymore cause of how people can get offended from it I'm sorry I will not let it happen again and I hope I can get another chance I'm sorry ball drip. Thank you very much and I really enjoy playing this server.

Time of Occurrence: 1 day
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?:

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @MooMoo ,

Since I was the one that took your sit and led to your ban, I will be responding to this. So if I remember correctly, not long prior you had been harshly warned by Balldrip for disrespectful behavior etc. Then not long after you did the exact same thing, and that's where Balldrip authorized me to give you a 3 month ban.

Reading through the appeal though, I can see you mentioning you have changed and you want another chance. So here I will give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you from the server. If this do occur again though with you being disrespectful in any manner towards our players and or staff members, you will be banned for a long time.

Appeal Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.