Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Snowman0397
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:120709326
Your Character Name: Clark Bob

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): PMX Originally (Now Console banned me.)

Ban Reason: “Use of third party software”
Unban Reason: Hello, this is going to be a longer appeal. A good while ago I played the server and then got banned for RDM ( 9 Prior Warning Points ) and appealed it with Thy and Stuvis word. My ban was reduced to around 6 months. Then I got a chance to play on Monoford and have a good time on Monolith but then due to a gunfight at the penthouse I was banned for “third party usage”. Today I was to make it as clear as possible that I was not using third party anything and was at the time and always have been playing Monolith legitly.

#1, The penthouse situation.
During this situation, I was reported for the usage of third-party software. The evidence put in a player report was a medal clip showing someone dying for an angle they could not see. I understand from the person who reported me’s perspective it was a BS death and he never saw me. But if you look at the clip carefully you can see as he dies there is a man in a suit with an AK behind him which is the origin of the bullet. This is one case where you can see it was a big misunderstanding and not me using third-party items and shooting through floors. All I did was shoot him in the back killing him.

#2, Attempting to convince you of the facts.
With the explanation above I am hoping you will see that I didn’t cheat or using any software that would give me an advantage against other players. For my entire time of playing Monolith RP I have tried to play as legit as possible. Yes, it is true that I broke a “couple” rules along the way but in the end, I came back even from a Perm ban reduced to 6 months. And even with that ban appeal, I was incredibly lucky that Stuvi and Thy gave me a second chance and allowed me to continue playing Monolith. I think that in the case of me “using third party software” it was proven to be false due to me just standing behind him and shooting him, like said before I understand why it looks like I may have been using third-party software but as I was just standing behind him there is no reason to suspect me using anything of the such. In my years of MonolithRP this is my first and only report against me for usage for third-party software. And in my opinion, its verdict was incorrect. I understand how anyone who just glanced at the clip could have missed the smaller details but in the end, I was behind him shot him in the back and killed him at point-blank. Anyone in their right mind could kill that man when he doesn’t know you are behind him with a class 3.

Evidence - https://gyazo.com/192df87d6d51cffaf6300c9637129722 (Proof I was behind him at point blank)

Time of Occurrence: Long time ago (Don’t have an exact date.)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read , understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As per the answers to the previous appeals, your ban will not be lifted.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.