Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MiixedAxel
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187451850
Your Character Name: Enzo Legion

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @JustJosh

Ban Reason: "User left after robbing bank and officers apprehended the suspect for arrest."
Time of Occurrence:7/22/2017 2:00

Reason For Appeal: First off I robbed the bank and ran away I was not "Apprehended" by anyone, then my game froze and a couple seconds later I crashed. So first off the ban reason was not true, and I did not disconnect. Also why was i banned for an entire month? I bought premium on the server I have over 100 hours, why would i break a rule knowing that I would get banned for it. I would have joined back and continued the RP if i didn't get banned.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MiixedAxel/screenshot/839210690292712705

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were indeed shot and killed, Then you left
Here is a screenshot of the logs showing
f5234455b10d04380a6e05c6b283bc8f.png

Let's not lie in an appeal
Want to explain yourself? @MiixedAxel

Last edited:

MiixedAxel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I did not lie @JustJosh everything I said was true, I ran away and I believed I had escapedped then i was frozen for a few seconds behind a building and I crashed. That "proof" does not go against anything I said.

Last edited:

MiixedAxel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You were indeed shot and killed, Then you left
Here is a screenshot of the logs showing
f5234455b10d04380a6e05c6b283bc8f.png

Let's not lie in an appeal
Want to explain yourself? @MiixedAxel
Id appreciate it if you didnt accuse me of lieing without actual proof next time buddy.

MiixedAxel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MiixedAxel
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187451850
Your Character Name: Enzo Legion

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @JustJosh

Ban Reason: "User left after robbing bank and officers apprehended the suspect for arrest."
Time of Occurrence:7/22/2017 2:00

Reason For Appeal: First off I robbed the bank and ran away I was not "Apprehended" by anyone, then my game froze and a couple seconds later I crashed. So first off the ban reason was not true, and I did not disconnect. Also why was i banned for an entire month? I bought premium on the server I have over 100 hours, why would i break a rule knowing that I would get banned for it. I would have joined back and continued the RP if i didn't get banned.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MiixedAxel/screenshot/839210690292712705
And also that screenshot says I was damaged not that I was killed. Either way like I said I froze for a second then It took my to desktop saying h2l is not responding and then my game exited

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

And also that screenshot says I was damaged not that I was killed. Either way like I said I froze fot a second then It took my to desktop saying h2l is not responding and then my game exited
When you crash the logs show us you crash. However that is not the case

MiixedAxel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

When you crash the logs show us you crash. However that is not the case
Sorry to tell you this, but I did crash whether you believe so or not, or whether the logs tell you differently, I don't care because its my computer and I think i would know what happened.

MiixedAxel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@JustJosh Only thing that could have been me "disconnected" was me clicking cancel on the little thing saying h2l isn't responding. Other than that, I froze and I stopped responding. it took me to desktop and i clicked cancel on the "not responding" tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.