Not open for further replies.

femboy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: goofygoober
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:593590083
Your Character Name: Ida Murphy

It all started with this joke in OOC where me and another member of the server were saying that the server was going to get wiped, (It was very well known by other members that this a reoccurring joke and that it was entirely false.)

I did this a few times before getting a 2 hour OOC blacklist, that pretty much stopped me in my tracks till I had became mayor and made 1 more announcement just as a final send off to the whole joke. This was basically the end of the joke, admin picked me up in the middle of driving (the car itself in view of others mind you) then told me I should stop; as I did.

I then went to L2 and messed around with some people speaking about the wipe as a joke, this was completely in good fun as everyone there plainly knew there wasn’t going to be a wipe to the banks/servers. I believe a 2 week ban for messing around in OOC with some people is completely unjust as I had already been blacklisted prior. To me it seemed as if the admin was already in a bad mood himself, leading to a ban that was way over what it should have been in the first place.

In an ideal outcome I would either like the ban changed to 2 days/1 day. or removed entirely. Whatever admin may see fit, it should help to have some other eyes on this as I don’t think a WEEK ban to 4 people that were just messing around is a great idea.

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member -broken-

Ban Reason: Inciting Drama
Unban Reason: I am happy with either a ban change to 2 day or an unban

Time of Occurrence: 8AM GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Jerri Ferris, Nick Ferris, Chang Cho

femboy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I may have sounded hostile as I was initially angry but I do quite enjoy the server as well as being a premium member, I spend a lot of time on there. I would hope I get unbaned or the ban changed to a 1-2 day ban as I think a week is entirely unjust and way too much for a few people just having some fun with some inside jokes. I am sorry for my actions.

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

femboy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to reiterate that most if not EVERYONE in and around l2 bank knew about the joke and were in on it.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You and your friends were warned repeatedly both publicly and privately to stop inciting drama by spreading the falsehood that there was going to be a server wipe. Not only did at no point then did any of you show any contrition, you continued to do exactly what I had already warned and OOC blacklisted most of the group over after you thought that I had left. Every time I tried to speak to any of you, as a group you were all dismissive and combative. After you were banned for 1 day, you your friends openly admitting that you were as a group spreading the rumor of a server wipe as a meme to cause drama.

On the advice of an administrator for the server since this was a group effort to cause drama, I banned everyone involved for a week for inciting drama including increasing your day ban to a week as well. You all had multiple chances to stop but continued to push the line time after time again until I banned you.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.