LV

Your Steam Name: deekay
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65933062
Your Character Name: Marty Lancaster

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mr Death
Ban Reason: Mass prop pushing cars
Time of Occurrence: Just now
Relevant Evidence: So I'm basing with my org and we were all just messing around having a good time, I am in the Formers and I deployed a milk carton and pushed my friend Sebastians car and exploded it then I did it to Louis's car, Joe Carrot watched me do it and then he took me into a sit, I explained to him how I've never had any problems with admins and this is my first ban, I've never even been kicked from the server, I agreed with Joe that I shouldn't have been doing it but I honestly don't think I should have been banned as this is my first offence and it wasn't even that bad, it's not like I was doing it to random people I only did it to two of my friends. I apologize for my actions and assure you I won't do it again, this is my first offence.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @RJC @Louis Bling @Cho Nima @Lgzr

Last edited:

RJC

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Whether it's messing around with friends or if you're actually a minge doesn't matter. You broke a pretty obvious rule, and you knew what the consequences of prop pushing on an RP server would be like. Not only did you do it once, but you did it to multiple cars, and probably would've even hit more if i hadn't pulled you away.

Your ban was not that long.
I could've banned you for even longer, as this is a pretty serious rule. Although i chose not to because i know it was just you messing around. I do not think you should get unbanned for your actions. Keep in mind that you are not the only players on the server, and that you can do all the messing around on another server.

DeeKay

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Whether it's messing around with friends or if you're actually a minge doesn't matter. You broke a pretty obvious rule, and you knew what the consequences of prop pushing on an RP server would be like. Not only did you do it once, but you did it to multiple cars, and probably would've even hit more if i hadn't pulled you away.

Your ban was not that long.
I could've banned you for even longer, as this is a pretty serious rule. Although i chose not to because i know it was just you messing around. I do not think you should get unbanned for your actions. Keep in mind that you are not the only players on the server, and that you can do all the messing around on another server.
I could've received a warning and learnt my lesson, but I understand.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal: Denied

Banning staff member made his decision.

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.