LV

Your Steam Name: Kevin15673
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75040085
Your Character Name: Kevin Shawrtsnicher or something like that

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Barry Lee

Ban Reason: Punchwhore, Nonvalid RP name, No intent to RP
Time of Occurrence: around 11:00
Relevant Evidence: I'm pretty sure this all began when a random dude rammed into me with is RAV 4, so I followed him to ask "wtf is your problem dude" one of his friends got out of those cheap Volvo's, pulled a pistol, and shot at my van (taco truck van) so, any normal person would be like "fuck that, i'm out" but i decided to continue following them, because im an idiot, I eventually got lost, and continued back to the city. Upon arriving at the Taco Bell, I was greeted by a few police officers Legless Twinkletoes (invalid rp name), a dude named Jack something, and another of which I didn't get the name, they knocked me unconscious, saying I threatened them, and assaulted them, when I actually didn't do anything other than put my keys away. After they got done knocking me unconscious, they killed me, and threw me in a ditch. I later reported them to a SWAT member of which said they would try to resolve the issue, I completely forgot his name, because I'm not good with names. A few minutes after reporting them to the SWAT officer, I tried to appeal the tickets, that's when I got banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Literally nobody, the corrupt cops were VERY cautions about nobody seeing them.

Attachments

• 20170727211018_1.jpg
    20170727211018_1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 6

Kevin15673

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I'm tagging the banning staff member so that he can be notified of this post and reply to it.
ah, that makes sense, also I thought you posed the picture, I didn't see the tag above it

Last edited:

xFlame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I think you got your story a bit wrong. It was more like you were at city hall punching civs that the medic was healing, including me. Also you don't know your own roleplay name? Well ill just let you know, it was "Suck Myass". This whole post just seems like a troll to me.

Kevin15673

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think you got your story a bit wrong. It was more like you were at city hall punching civs that the medic was healing, including me. Also you don't know your own roleplay name? Well ill just let you know, it was "Suck Myass". This whole post just seems like a troll to me.
I didn't fucking punch anyone, give me proof that I ever punched anyone. Because as an admin, you should be recording, I don't have any video proof because I didn't think that I would have this issue on a server, one of which I have never had before. And also, just editing this for the 3rd time, can't you fucking link their in-game name to a steam account?

Last edited:

Kevin15673

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

cmon', reply, i'm impatient

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was at the scene of this I can confirm I saw you punching people outside city hall and your name was invalid very blatant trolling. I don't think you deserve another chance.

Kevin15673

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was at the scene of this I can confirm I saw you punching people outside city hall and your name was invalid very blatant trolling. I don't think you deserve another chance.
Seriously? unban me and I will walk up to you, and my name will be Kevin whateverhtefuckitwas, I fucking promise you.

Now that I think about it, I really shouldn't have put my last name to something I can't remember. Also, I was there, I did literally walk straight through the entire scene to try and figure out what the fuck was happening, but I never punched anybody, I actually chased down one of the swat members to report the corrupt cops.

Last edited:

Kevin15673

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

And also, you're 100% positive that the players steam was mine, not something else, otherwise you don't belong here.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@xFlamingSkillzx

@Kevin15673 please watch your aggressiveness if it continues your appeal will be automatically denied. Vulgar language is not needed to get your points across nor is being impatient going to get it replied to quicker. Furthermore staff are not required to record every single ban. Thank you.

Kevin15673

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@xFlamingSkillzx

@Kevin15673 please watch your aggressiveness if it continues your appeal will be automatically denied. Vulgar language is not needed to get your points across nor is being impatient going to get it replied to quicker. Furthermore staff are not required to record every single ban. Thank you.
Okay, I am "sorry" for my "aggressive" language.

xFlame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"A few minutes after reporting them to the SWAT officer, I tried to appeal the tickets, that's when I got banned."

"I did literally walk straight through the entire scene to try and figure out what the fuck was happening, but I never punched anybody, I actually chased down one of the swat members to report the corrupt cops."

So you reported them to the SWAT officer a few minutes before you got banned, yet I had you frozen right after I saw you punching, and about a minute later banned you. You changed your story, and I know what I saw. You will remain banned.

Denied.

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.