Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Spongebob
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202065952
Your Character Name: Billy Austin

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: Bunny hopping and suspicious activity
I don't even get what that means like does he think i was hacking or something i don't know but i was not hacking i was bunny hopping yes i will take that ban but it's really easy to even bunny hop on garrys mod like i bhop on CSGO all the time it's easier on garrys mod. I'm sorry for whatever else i've done wrong
Time of Occurrence: 27/07/2017
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You commited mass RDM. You ran around the city with your AK out and mowed down every officer and civilian you found. After I spectated you for a while you kept watching into my direction where I was noclipping beside you.

SpongeBob

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah i was in a big fight with the police and killed a lot of them trying to break out two of my friends which i did untill i died i don't see how i was suspicious though could i atleast get less than a perma the only rule i think i broke was just me bunny hopping and i'm really sorry for that.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@SpongeBob @Stuvi From what I have just read from @Stuvi 's comment, the suspicious activity in question would be the fact that you looked in Stuvi's direction for a good amount of time whilst they were in Noclip. This would appear to be a suspicious look of aimbotting if you knew that stuvi was there but I am not going to make wild accusations of you aimbotting. I'd like to see the outcome of this soon.

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What is bunny hopping

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Most Palone @Husky Refrain from posting in this thread unless you are involved or are a staff member.

@Most Palone this is the second time you do that. Fail to comply again and you will be punished accordingly.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You will shortly be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.