Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: BeanSupplier
SteamID32: U:1:863589134
Character Name: Chang Cho

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member: @Clutch Master FTW

Ban Reason: Minging, Staff Disrespect, NITRP, Mic Spamming
Unban Reason: Half of these reasons are wrong. Yes I staff dissed, (i called him gay, kinda homophobic of him if he thinks thats staff diss) and yes I Mic Spammed, but not the other two. As for minging, I simply didn't. and as for NITRP, all I wanted today was to have a nice roleplay session. It is only natural that my chinese character speaks chinese. All I was doing was roleplay.
And thus, I did break some rules, but not all. I think this ban should atleast be reduced. Do it for the great country of China

Time of Occurrence: November 8th, 2021, at 9:05 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that I know of
I have Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @beansupplier,

You were banned for 2 weeks as a result of you breaking multiple rules after the numerous chances I gave you to stop. You and your friend went around the map for hours micspamming on soundboards, causing multiple people to make reports after you guys ruined their roleplay. I blacklisted you from voice chat, and immediately you both started complaining in OOC chat. I left the server, and reconnected 10 minutes later to see you calling me "Gay Master FTW". The fact that you are trying to justify your actions in this appeal instead of apologizing for your actions and showing that you learned from this punishment tells me that you didn't learn anything and that you should take a break to realize what you have done wrong. None the less, I will reduce your ban to 1 week as I believe that will be enough time for you to acknowledge what you have done wrong.

Appeal Partially Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.