Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Sonicuniform561
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:94909803
Your Character Name: alex smith

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):the_ghost

Ban Reason:rdm
Unban Reason: i have 0 warning points only a verbal or 2 and 1 blacklist from other situations and it was kinda a sticky situation the reason for me killing the cop was because we were in a active hostage sit where the cops started shooting and failed care for the hostage but apparently i cant shoot at cops that were down the road from worldcorp which i did not know was not allowed im hoping this at least gets reduced or changed to a warning point

Time of Occurrence: 5pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, you already had a warning point for RDM recently as well as a backlist thus the next punishment was a ban not only did you RDM one officer but you ARDMed another. I informed you that you cannot harm officers if they are not actively a threat to you the officers you harmed were driving down the road by bank and you shot them from the roof of world corp yes you had a hostage however those officers were not a direct threat to you and thus I will be denying this appeal. Take this time to read the rules before you come back, as many of them have been recently changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.