Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: [sups.gg] CorporalHawk716

Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:245188047
Your Character Name: Bobby McJones

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member: @The_Ghost

Ban Reason: Anti Semitism
Unban Reason: I was just goofing around because I got bored if he would have talked to me I would have stopped but he just banned me. The whole thing lasted about three minutes. And it's Christmas please at least reduce it.

Last edited:

Hunter7254

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Bobby asked me through steam to give my opinion. We were both ss for 3 hours or so hanging out and protecting the mayor till he left. Bobby became the new mayor and honestly we were both kind of bored. He then made a couple of broadcasts that were funny but also kind of borderline. He then got banned for a week out of the blue. I did not get to say good bye :(

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, You made the following broadcasts, "12:22:19 AM Mayor McJones: I require all jews to come to my balcony in my office for a little meeting" "12:22:42 AM Mayor McJones: If you do not come you will be hunted down and killed" saying you will hunt down and kill Jewish people is highly offensive and as such I almost immediately got reports about it due to the nature of what was said and the fact that people were offended by it you were punished as seen fit. Since you made no attempt to apologize and being bored is not an excuse to make such broadcasts I will be Denying This appeal.

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.