Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Sonicuniform561
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:94909803
Your Character Name: alex smith

Ban Length: 4 weeks 2 days and 23hrs
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):the_ghost

Ban Reason:inciting drama
Unban Reason: (tried to check if its been 2 weeks by checking my ban but when i tried to check bans were broken and I fully was in the server left right after so sorry if it hasn't been a full 2 weeks) i am sorry for inciting drama I take full responsibility now that i connected the dots on me making that pee pee poo poo ad initially when I made it I wasn't aware it was in connection of the drama happening I am sorry about the entire situation during the situation I posted the link into ooc not thinking about it when told to stop or receive a blacklist, I did not post the link anymore but none the less I shouldn't have gotten myself involved to begin with. if I am unbanned I promise not to involve myself in situations I have no place in. I try my best to help out new players and be friendly to people I personally don't like toxicity and don't like to trash talk I am truly sorry for the drama I contributed during this situation.

Time of Occurrence: 8pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted, Since you apologized and seem to understand where you went wrong I will accept this appeal but Be warned do not do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.