nedflander

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:winter
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):892139451
Your Character Name:Ned Flander

Ban Length:1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Automatic Banning System

Ban Reason:LTRP
Unban Reason:I was in a car chase with a friend when all the sudden my power goes out. Power is out for around 40 mins. Once it came back on I log on to see that I’m banned for 24 hours. I live in an old building in Texas and it’s starting to get really cold so power outages are happening all over the state right now because everyone has their heaters on. I don’t have any prior offenses to this. Anyone that knows me knows that I don’t just disconnect in RP situations.

Time of Occurrence:7:00pm cst 1/2/22
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The ban was not automatic. @Quantum

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I believe I took someone’s report but when I took it he was chasing you and your friend. So I followed him and then you guys said “I gotta go” and both of you disconnected. Have anything to say about that?

nedflander

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I believe I took someone’s report but when I took it he was chasing you and your friend. So I followed him and then you guys said “I gotta go” and both of you disconnected. Have anything to say about
I never said that. The person who was in the car with me said that and I told him not to leave. Right after that my power goes out.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will lift both of your bans, as you guys have served enough time. Please be careful next time.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.