Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: haze0

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): [U:1:160840334]

Your Character Name: Jack Will

Ban Length: Unknown

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Automatic ban

Ban Reason: Left while restrained

Unban Reason: I was falsely cuffed by a minger, who then left the situation after I was cuffed and left me walking around cuffed. I made a staff report, and waited for 15 minutes. At this point I was running to the hospital to get help, and a cop ran up to me, instantly searched me and began dragging me into the PD to arrest me and take my gun. I waited for staff to grab my ticket for at least 15-20 minutes at this point, and knew the cop was in the wrong and said no to every request I made to wait for staff. I then left the server because the person had no intention of seeing if what I said was true, and just wanted to arrest me as fast as possible and take my gun. I think I am justified, but I will not do it again if unbanned. Not sure how I am expected to provide proof when to prove it I would need all the way from the beginning of the interaction and then 15 minutes through waiting for staff and then the end event that happened. Impossible unless I was filming my whole gameplay.

Time of Occurrence: ~ 8:10 PM EST

Additional members involved/witnessing: There were some people that saw me running around in the 15 minutes I was stuck in cuffs, and someone who saw the cop just run up and search and drag me. But I do not remember their names.

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: YEs

Last edited:

Yvng Dreads

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

bro i had to deal with security cause they were killing eachother and then when i was looking for you you were gone

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you cannot appeal automatic bans without valid evidence that shows the ban is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.