Status
Not open for further replies.

Glendal gang

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Crimmix
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): https://steamid.io/lookup/76561199110773869
Your Character Name: Glendal Yang

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console think it was @PMX tho

Ban Reason: Assisting alternate account
Unban Reason: I now know that I broke a rule that hurts the community in a big way. I know that not reporting alt accounts can lead to other rule breaks. The reason that I acted this way because I lost a great deal of interest for the server without my friends. I understand they are banned for harming the community, but I did not think about it like that. I just wanted to play with my friends again.. I recognize that what was fun for me isn't necessarily fun or fair for the rest of the server. I am asking to be unbanned because I have realized that what I did was wrong, and wont think to do it or anything like it again. I also do not have a long or serious history in terms of rule breaks in the past. With another chance, I would be a better member of the community and would play the game the way its meant to be intended. I understand that it is still early on into my ban, but in even just this short amount of time I've been able to reflect on what I did in the past

Time of Occurrence: 1642737805276.png
Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): https://steamid.io/lookup/76561199110773869

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console think it was @PMX tho

Unban Reason: I now know that I broke a rule that hurts the community in a big way. I know that not reporting alt accounts can lead to other rule breaks. The reason that I acted this way because I lost a great deal of interest for the server without my friends. I understand they are banned for harming the community, but I did not think about it like that. I just wanted to play with my friends again.. I recognize that what was fun for me isn't necessarily fun or fair for the rest of the server. I am asking to be unbanned because I have realized that what I did was wrong, and wont think to do it or anything like it again. I also do not have a long or serious history in terms of rule breaks in the past. With another chance, I would be a better member of the community and would play the game the way its meant to be intended. I understand that it is still early on into my ban, but in even just this short amount of time I've been able to reflect on what I did in the past

Time of Occurrence: View attachment 14120
i was here during this glendal mean no harm and he awesome and nice

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Time of Occurrence: View attachment 14120
omg

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You know this is not allowed but you still did it which is completely unacceptable.

The ban will remain in place.
Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.