laxgoaliee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: laxgoaliee
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198419563829
Your Character Name: Adam Smith

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Trooper C. Winters

Ban Reason:LTAA/LTARP
Unban Reason: I joined the server and within 30 seconds got arrested and was being sent to jail. I realized on the way to jail my microphone was not working and I was typing in chat. After being processed and put in jail for 15 minutes I went to disconnect to fix my microphone and rejoin the server. I was then given a 24 hour ban. It is my understanding it's not against the server rules to leave while already jailed. I just went to fix my microphone after being arrested and processed and got banned for 24 hours.

Time of Occurrence: 20ish minutes ago

Last edited:

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @laxgoaliee,

I issued the ban because you disconnected during Police transport (In-Cuffs). It is against the rules to disconnect during an RP scenario.

After checking logs, I do see that you just joined the server.
However, you picked up a Class A weapon from a bag, and a Law Enforcement Officer saw this and detained you. Now logs do not show the exact charges. But nonetheless, you committed a crime and, therefore were arrested for that crime.

I see no reason for reducing/removing this ban.
While you're banned, I suggest that you look at the rules before getting your back after the ban expires.
Rules can be found here: Link

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.