Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: BOOLUT!!
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:605260305
Your Character Name: Kash Ash

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: dox threats
Unban Reason: What I said was innapropriate and obnoxious. I am very disappointed in the things I said, I hope you can accept my apology. I am not 100% sure what happened because it was a long time ago, but I'll go over the things I remember: Starting off I died to police I lost some stuff that I would really have preferred to have kept in my bank account. This led to me getting a little mad and I went onto the Mono Discord and said something like "I'm gonna dox all the police", or something similar to that. Me saying this got me banned for a year, I hope you know that I have no experience with any of this kind of stuff. And obviously I didn't mean it in any form of way. I just texted without thinking, this was obviously a really bad comment I made but I didn't say any name or anything. This is all I remember, aswell I sincerely apologize on my behalf. I acted in a way that was disguting and I realized it was a bad mistake I had made. Hopefully you can rethink my ban, if not I do see as to why you wouldn't but I would really like to get the chance to play again with my friends, and have a enjoyable time with friends.

Time of Occurrence: around 3 months ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Let me start off with explaining what happened, You were running from the police on foot when you left the game right as I had tased you and you received a 1 day ban automatically for LTAA to which you responded by going onto the discord and posting the dox of a youtuber and saying you were going to dox all the cops on monolith. DENIED. You may re-appeal in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.