Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Skante Warrior
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198801031876
Your Character Name: Benji Lee

Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Klaus

Ban Reason: RDMx3, Lying, ERP, NITRP
Unban Reason: I wasn't rdming anyone I killed someone who kept talking shit to us which I didn't just kill them I threaten'd them with a gun first before killing them and about the lying in sit I don't know how you can say anyone was lying when you didn't see a video and you brought like 3 people up that were saying they had a video but you didn't watch any videos from them of the situation. You basically just sided with them because she was a female or sumn because saying we were ERPing too is crazy on the hood I don't know when or how I was doing ERP when I didn't even talk to her lmao

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

You killed three people without a proper reason. You said the reason to why you killed them was because she apparently called you the "hard R", instead of taking things into your own hands you could've made a report, but instead you decided to kill her twice and another medic for no apparent reason. Once I banned your friend Egg, you literally told me to "suck your d***" and kept on making comments throughout the entire sit. You and your friend apparently had proof of her calling you the "Hard R", but nothing was ever shown during the entire sit; you and your buddy just kept on making excuses.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.