Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Bear
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:88021575
Your Character Name: Donny Falcone

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member: @Broken

Ban Reason: AFK Fishing
Unban Reason: Im so confused to why I was banned for AFK Fishing when I ive been at my computer the whole time I fish this time. I'm sorry if I did something wrong but I dont know the reason for the ban, it would be very grateful for it to be reduced or for me to be unbanned since whatever I did was based on ignorance of the rules rather then knowingly breaking a rule.

Time of Occurrence: 9:11PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bro you were using a fishing script. I literally timed you for 5 casts in a row. I used a stopwatch and you cast at the EXACT same time and reeled in at the EXACT same time every time.

We've already banned you using fishing scripts twice before and you were warned EARLIER TODAY for doing the same thing. It's not like you didn't know this was a thing before now.

Just so you finally learn what the rule is, it is as follows

The usage of any kind of anti-AFK script or external game modification software is not tolerated. Using some form of AI to perform farming, mining, etc. is not allowed. The only exception we allow is the usage of the +attack command, as long as you're immediately able to respond to in-game actions. This does not include +right, +left or arrow keys. If you do not respond to a staff member's attempts to get your attention, you are liable for breaching this rule.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.