Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Bob Ross
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:422377339
Your Character Name:Sam Keem

Ban Length:4 weeks smh
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):War chief

Ban Reason:player targeting
Unban Reason i think the ban is not right for calling a dude that is obessed with a little kid he changed his name to the kids name and was saying his name none stop dudes a creepy mf he cries ona gmod server when peeople mess with him and then does that idk how that doesn't raise any red flags tbh the man is a creep but its okay ban me instead :(
like ill admit i prob shouldn't have called him a pedo but like its weird and concerning what hes doing

Time of Occurrence:today
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Last edited:

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Bob Ross
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:422377339
Your Character Name:Sam Keem

Ban Length:4 weeks smh
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):War chief

Ban Reason:player targeting
Unban Reason i think the ban is not right for calling a dude that is obessed with a little kid he changed his name to the kids name and was saying his name none stop dudes a creepy mf he cries ona gmod server when peeople mess with him and then does that idk how that doesn't raise any red flags tbh the man is a creep but its okay ban me instead :(

Time of Occurrence:today
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:
Hello so the initial ban was only 2 weeks but was extended after you sent me a dm saying "ain't no way ur defending a child pred bro crazy" as such I consulted @Klaus who gave you a ooc BL for a week for the initial problem of you calling Austin a pedo. Klaus & i came to the understanding that you might need some time off the server seeing as you wanted to keep on calling him certain terms so the 2 weeks was given to you. I feel like you haven't learned to stop with your behavior as such I don't feel inclined to reduce your ban or lift it in its entirety.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.