Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: BOOLUT!!
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:605260305
Your Character Name: Kash Ash

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: Dox Threats
Unban Reason: I Would like to start out with saying that I Sincerely apologies to those that might have been or have been affected by my foolish and obnoxious actions. Around 4 months ago to this month, I was getting chased by the police on Monolith servers, and I had some illegal items that were valuable to me. I would like to admit that I broke the rules that day and disconnected to try and keep my contraband to myself, and I was just in the moment and very heated about whole police thing and losing my items. I then got banned for 1 day reasoning LTAA. Foolish, young and naïve me then proceeded to go to the Monolith discord to spread my rage. I made the dumb decision of posting a dox of a youtuber and saying that I was going to dox all the cops on monolith. still to this day I am utterly disgusted with my behavior and I have always thought to myself why I had chosen that path instead of just taking a few minutes to cool off.
I fully admit to saying that the actions I chose that day were entirely my wrong doing, and I can assure you that this kind of saying and behavior will never happen again.
@Backflare I hope that you understand this message I have wrote deep from my heart, I see forward to playing with my friend on a wonderful server called Monolith.
A shortening of the ban or an unban would mean the world to me.
Sincerely Boolut.

Time of Occurrence: 4 Months Ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Backflare
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd be willing to reduce your ban down to 24 hours with the understanding that should you make any kind of IRL threats again your 1 year ban would be reinstated and not be appealable on top of that this was not your first time LTAA/RP/P if this continues in the future you will be banned for a longer than normal time.

Kash ash

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im okay with that

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright your ban has been reduced to 24h I suggest you take this time to re-read the rules to make sure you comply with them in the future. APPEAL ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.