beansupplier

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: BeanSupplier
Your SteamID32: [U:1:863589134]
Your Character Name: Chang Cho

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member: @Marwan is the one who banned me, but @Clutch Master FTW is the one who replied to the forum report on me.

Ban Reason: Mass VDM, NITRP
Unban Reason:
The people I was hitting, I was hitting to save my friends. In the rules it says I am allowed to use my car as a weapon if it is to save members of my org/freq/party, It also says that I can harm police to save members of my org/freq/party. So I don't think this ban should be for VDM as I did it to save my org members. I think this punishment should be for job abuse as I was in a tow truck. My reasoning for this was because I had no time to get off job, I know that isn't a good excuse but I just want you to know that I did not run these players over with ill intention, I did it to save my org members. I apologize for the job abuse and hope you can forgive me and possibly change my ban to a mechanic/tow truck driver blacklist as I did abuse that job.

Time of Occurrence: 12th of July at around 5:00 PM PDT
Additional members involved/witnessing: none that are applicable.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

This is still considered Mass VDM, since you were on a government job, and you may not assist your org members as a government worker (even if you could, your life/their life was not in immediate danger, which rules out running the officers over). You say you did this to save your friends, though in the video, you clearly run over your friend, which doesn't sound like saving them to me. They still are in custody of the officers after you take off with the cruiser.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.