Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: JAKE.
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 21671791
Your Character Name: James Grey

Ban Length: 1 Year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Shain

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Unban Reason: I let my anger get out of hand. Instead of coming to staff I overreacted and RDM'ed dozens of people in the bank because I thought it would do good but it didn't, it only got me into more trouble. I am sorry this has happened it was a very very bad way 100% to deal with the situation. There is a lot going on in my life right now (am doing better) but still that doesn't mean that I can go around and RDM or break any rules in general. I really love this server and have been playing since BETA (evocity). If I can get unbanned, I promise I will behave and rp properly.

Time of Occurrence: 03:40
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Agree.

Last edited:

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

JAKE.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Lol thx Marwan @ isnt working for me

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I originally banned you for 1 month because you decided to MassRDM as a security guard. Not only that, you proceeded to kill me when I picked you up. Your unban reason is not suffice so I suggest putting more effort into it if you really want unbanned.

Please edit your post and make a response once you've put more effort into your appeal.

Last edited:

JAKE.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I originally banned you for 1 month because you decided to MassRDM as a security guard. Not only that, you proceeded to kill me when I picked you up. Your unban reason is not suffice so I suggest putting more effort into it if you really want unbanned.

Please edit your post and make a response once you've put more effort into your appeal.
Hey! I updated it. Again I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be a jerk bro I wasn't being fair with you I admit that. U staff do deserve respect for how much you put up with

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey! I updated it. Again I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be a jerk bro I wasn't being fair with you I admit that. U staff do deserve respect for how much you put up with
Hello, I can understand mental health impacting the way one acts. However, if you are not feeling mentally well, Monolith is the last place you should be.

This being said, your appeal will be accepted, though I will be issuing a 3-month weapons blacklist that you can appeal in 1 month.

Locked & moved.

best regards,
blackbear

Status
Not open for further replies.