Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mnss
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:605260305
Your Character Name: Lamar Halo

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): hockeyexpert

Ban Reason: Too many warning points
Unban Reason: we raided gas station and i died, then i came back after the raid was done and they had no bag becuase hockeyexpert told them the raid was voided idk why, but then i came to pick them up to get my gun back after i died, then i got out of the car and he froze me, didnt give me any explanation to why he was gonna give me a warning point, after he gave it he said i got it becuase i came back after i died, even tho he voided the gas station raid and i was allowed to come back, then he banned me for 12 Hours becuase the system didnt ban me, he told me i had too many warning points and i dont have too many or the system would have banned me

Time of Occurrence: 8:50 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: Hyper https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/wYsTEvK90aZYy/d13372hjzeG9?invite=cr-MSxqMTUsODE5OTUxMTUs
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Kash ash

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Wtf why dose everything i post have to get approval before being displayed to public

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Kash ash

I gave you a warning point for breaking NLR which you even admitted to me you did. This warning point would have been your 8th point which is supposed to result in a ban. For some reason it didnt ban you. Which is why I manually did it. Usually the system gives a 16hour ban but i only gave you 12. This ban is not appealable but i hope my explanation helps a little. If you have any other questions DM me on discord HockeyExpert30#7857

Regards,

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.