Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Hyper
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:417975487
Your Character Name: Jackson Schmidt

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: Metagaming
Unban Reason: Hi I'm making this ban appeal because I feel as if the ban I received 1 day ago is unfair. although I acknowledge that I did metagame through pm's there's no doubt about that, but I feel like typing a few words life "I'm dead on the ground" in pm's isn't worth a 2 day ban. and find it very weird that the staff team don't care about people going around mass rdm'ing "Jeff Maine" and prop pushing and whenever I report it the higher up staff just give them a verbal warning????? like how is typing a few words in private messages worse than going on a killing spree "RDM" and abusing's the physics gun powers? and I know that staff team has been told to stop banning people and give them warning points and verbal warnings more often because of the current player count.
It doesn't help the player count one bit going around banning people instead of giving them a slap on the wrist and saying "Don't do that or if we see you doing that again the punishment will be harsher" ??
"Note this doesnt have anything to do with this report" I Also got a 3 days weapon blacklist for something completely different at the same time as the ban but I still feel like @Backflare isn't acknowledging the fact that the player count is low and he has to take the punishments into consideration instead of jumping to conclusion because he might of been mad/furious at the time of the ban/sit.
Time of Occurrence: 16 / 10
Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Hyper, While I understand you feel that "a few words like "I'm dead on the ground" in pm's isn't worth a 2 day ban" and I would 100% agree with you but in reality that isn't what happened, You have 39 metagaming violations in PM's from ONLY the 16th. I do not accept the excuse that you shouldn't be banned because "Player Count". DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.