Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Hyper
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:417975487
Your Character Name: Jamal Bankz

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @FreeSpy

Ban Reason: RDM - Breaking NLR with history.
Unban Reason: I want to start off with saying I'm sorry for the rules I broke. I feel like the sit, we were in was just confusing and all a big mess, me and @WillCPH were both mad ad each other and both broke NLR and it was just a big F up on both our sides. and I even tried my best not to go back to the place I died right after I spawned, I went to the premium locker I think 7 minutes after, when I thought that was 10 minutes or so it felt. and then it all happened. @WillCPH said something like "I don't care" and I asked if what he said was an active threat against me and he said "Yes" and confirmed it. then I started shooting at him and he returned fire, but I won the gunfight. but @FreeSpy didn't feel like it was a valid kill so he banned me. and I felt otherwise. I'm sorry for what happened and I apologies @WillCPH. In the moment I felt as my life was in danger since I new Will was carrying a firearm.
@FreeSpy Please consider unbanning me or lowering my bank by 4 hours it would be greatly appreciated. I like to play on the server. and I'm sorry for breaking rules.

Time of Occurrence: 14:50 PM GMT - 2
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

During the sit you displayed a different attitude in regards to what happened. I would also like to mention the fact those were different words, and I tried explaining it to you there and then as to why that was invalid. The punishment is fit due to your history, and will remain as is. You also died to Will, came back, and complained about something in his store, to which he said "Don't care". That by no means puts your life in danger, and seeing the clip, I decided to follow through with the punishment.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.