Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Masteranarchy7

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198954368020

Your Character Name: Garry Vee

Ban Length:5 months 4 weeks 2 days

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Briceps

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Unban Reason: I was bored and was trying to act as a criminal. No intent to ruin Role play.

Time of Occurrence: 2/10/2023

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Why you did what you did? Because I was trying to create a criminal uprising bc server was not as active. Was just trying to be fun, I am sorry.

If your ban was reduced, what promises can you make to ensure this won’t happen again? I will not act as criminal or RDM. Knowing that if I do again it most likely will be a permanent ban.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @MasterAnarchy7

I read over your appeal and here are some of the points I wanted to reply to:

Because I was trying to create a criminal uprising bc server was not as active.

Except the server was very active at the time, with plenty going on. You even drove up to a police check point and blasted the cop without any form of roleplay.

No intent to ruin Role play.

if your intention was to roleplay as a criminal mass killing, why did you disconnect when I grabbed you instead of explaining yourself? That shows there was no RP intent and you realized you were caught, so you LTAP.

Was just trying to be fun, I am sorry.

You need to understand, when you mass RDM it can severely impact other players fun and experiences in the server. To you, it may seem like a small mistake, but just imagine how others players may feel when this happens to them.

At this point in time, I don’t see anything in your appeal that tells me with full sincerity that this wouldn’t happen again, especially considering the fact that you have already done multiple Mass RDM’s.

For now, I am going to deny your appeal. I would take this time to really read over the rules and make sure you understand them. Then maybe in a few months, you can submit another ban appeal and try to add more information to convince me that this won’t happen again.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.