Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Randino
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198801031876
Your Character Name: Benji Buckington

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thegamingshain

Ban Reason: avoiding a puishment
Unban Reason: all I said was "my org is keeping this server alive because we half the pop" in ad and you wanna ban me for 1 week for that no wonder no one wanna play this server anymore I came back to see if it would get any better but clearly the staff are just soft and can't accept they only get 30 people on a good day. I find it funny how you wanna ban someone for something so harmless but if you wanna keep killing your server that is on you. This won't even get accept but I just wanna let you know this server is gonna go no where if you ban people for harmless shit like that. plus when I said that I wasn't lying look how many people are on in my org we basically make the pop what it is.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

You were originally blacklisted in OOC for inciting drama after previously warned to stop, after arguing with you in pms, you then went out of your way & abused /ad for an OOC comment. Which is avoiding an punishment, what you were banned for. If i remember correctly you were previously community banned for toxic behavior, if you continue then that ban will be reinstated with no option to appeal.

Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.