Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Zinger

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100959109 [U:1:0]

Your Character Name: Eral

Ban Length: Half Year and a month

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Trooper C. Winters

Ban Reason: MRDM

Unban Reason: The reason is simple. Why should I spend all my time farming and then suddenly jump into mass RDM? I was banned unjustly and without any actual trial or report filed against me. Instead of staff performing their intended role they performed it sloppy and hastily with no regard for human factors and errors. I was simply driven by disrespect and hostility from others and in response, I stood defending myself and my friend.

I am not willing to tolerate being harassed and mistreated by others and left unjustifiable by sociopathic staff members. I am not afraid to leave my progress and without regret to find a server that's somewhat focused on having a safe community. This server is the definition of America.

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Zinger,

You were banned for RDM'ing four players within the Monoford hospital.
And the reason this ban is so long is because of your record with two prior Mass RDM's on the Server.

I was banned unjustly and without any actual trial or report filed against me.
Someone did file a report against you. However, the reporting party wanted to remain anonymous, and I shall honour that. The reporting party's video was very cut-and-dry. You walk straight into the hospital and murdered everyone inside as Secret Service. Under no circumstance is this allowed.

I see no reason to reduce/remove this ban.
I recommend you spend some time refreshing yourself on the rules to prevent future violations and avoid being banned. Rules can be found here: Link.

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters