LV

Your Steam Name: cool
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102254241
Your Character Name: Russle Forcellati

Ban Length: 3days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Johnny183

Ban Reason: 20170807011801_1.jpg
Time of Occurrence: 8/6/17 @ ~11P.M. EST
Relevant Evidence: Connection error showed when I was in the bank vault and I thought either my internet went out or the server crashed. My internet has been pretty spotty lately, and I just went to reset the router and came back about 15 or so minutes later but the server wasn't showing on list so I went ahead and got off.

An officer in my organization was asking for me to hop on and add a guy and I'm greeted by a ban. Below is a screenshot of my recent internet speeds w/task manager to show nothing is open.

7affc5e15deed1b6f5a081069566ea22.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: I was doing the heist with @Tezlit - not sure what happened to him after my internet went out.

FilmsActionCZ

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am one of the reporters, i am involved.
2 out of 3 alive robbers "crashed" at that moment, leaving the last member getting killed, revived. He called a staff member and i did as well, we proceeded to give statements. It was either you or the other one who holstered their weapons, but either way, could´ve unplugged your cable and sometimes i have SUPER slow speed that even google doesn´t load, still i have great FPS and Ping on monolith. This doesn´t seem like a case of an accident or something like that, but more of.... disconnecting to avoid loss of weapon.
My internet has been pretty spotty lately, and I just went to reset the router and came back about 15 or so minutes later but the server wasn't showing on list so I went ahead and got off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An officer in my organization was asking for me to hop on and add a guy and I'm greeted by a ban. Below is a screenshot of my recent internet speeds w/task manager to show nothing is open.
You were banned few minutes after you disconnected. Regardless, sounds like a personal issue. It isn´t Monolith Staff´s fault that you have been banned in cause of weak internet.
cool, i know we´re friends, but, you seem really in corner here. Same thing happened to me, i was very surprised that i did not get unbanned, i see now why i wasn´t.

cool

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just look in the logs. If it doesn't say I timed out then it's fair enough I got banned.

I unequipped my AK b/c I had four shots left and I was just going to surrender. I didn't want to get shot immediately, as IC I knew that giving up was my only shot at not dying and OOC I knew the police could still confiscate my weapon once detained.

Last edited:

FilmsActionCZ

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just look in the logs. If it doesn't say I timed out then it's fair enough I got banned.

I unequipped my AK b/c I had four shots left and I was just going to surrender. I didn't want to get shot immediately, as IC I knew that giving up was my only shot at not dying and OOC I knew the police could still confiscate my weapon once detained.
If you were the guy who unequipped their weapon then it didn´t say you timed out, i am fairly sure.

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I did check the logs before I punished you. It said you had disconnected from the server literally seconds after being restrained. Your friend, however, did timeout. Since I did not see any attempt to rejoin after 5-10 minutes, a ban was issued for the combat logging / LTARP.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.