Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Danny Devito
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:91049263
Your Character Name: Sonny Franzese
Ban Length 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member)@GHOST_023 @Darkness
Ban Reason slurs rdm vdm
Unban Reason 2 weeks is excessive for killing a known minge and a man who drew down on me while i was det were all friends me and wilzon so unban me and dont keep a player off server for 2 weeks because of angel rose. also i didnt call them slurs show me a clip. i killed angel sure but wilzon drew on me and i had to defend or die so atleast give me a reduction 2 weeks is just not fair for killing a minge and self defense
Time of Occurrence: 6/5/23

Last edited by a moderator:

regentmoney147

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

110% their fault, also darkness said it was a 3 day ban what happened???

Last edited:

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there, the reason for your extended ban of 3 days to 2 weeks was for RDM, Slurs, VDM, and job abusing as a detective.

regentmoney147

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

add in a blicklist from gov for 2 weeks and swhorten to a 3 day rdm ban
thats a fair trade

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Danny Devito
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:91049263
Your Character Name: Sonny Franzese
Ban Length 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member)@GHOST_023 @Darkness
Ban Reason slurs rdm vdm
Unban Reason 2 weeks is excessive for killing a known minge and a man who drew down on me while i was det were all friends me and wilzon so unban me and dont keep a player off server for 2 weeks because of angel rose. also i didnt call them slurs show me a clip. i killed angel sure but wilzon drew on me and i had to defend or die so atleast give me a reduction 2 weeks is just not fair for killing a minge and self defense
Time of Occurrence: 6/5/23
Hello, @regentmoney147 I apologize for any confusion regarding your ban hopefully I can provide some context to the situation. Last night, @IXDarknessXI witnessed you walk up to a player and proceed to say "Die (insert F slur here)" and then RDM said player, given your history you were banned for 3 days shortly after you were banned I was informed by @IXDarknessXI that he saw you raiding a house a few mins prior, knowing that you were a detective just before you were banned we investigated logs and discovered that you had became a detective and used the police computer to see if any properties were rented and then raided a house as a detective (this is where the job abuse came from) after you raided the house, you drove to town hall and proceeded to run over the very same player you would banned for RDMing and calling the f-slur a few mins later. Given your history and these discoveries, your ban was extended. Once more I apologize for not properly conveying that your ban would be extended, as it was 4 AM for me at the time and I was very tired. Given this revelation, I will reduce your ban to 5 days total and give you a 2 Week Police blacklist however, keep in mind that if you break any of these rules again you will be banned for a large amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.