Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: trebor.jpg
Your SteamID: 76561198962860815
Your Character Name: Bill Williams

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member : @Alphadef

Ban Reason: Proppush, leaving to avoid punishment
Unban Reason: I did not intentionally leave to avoid punishment, I was just getting off for the night in general. I did not realize Alphadef was trying to get me into a sit if he had I would not have left the game I would have stayed and faced the music. I'm not contesting the proppush that did happen, I just didn't intentionally leave to try to weasel out of a blacklist or ban I was just getting off to go to sleep. It has been around 2 days since which I think is enough time for a prop push ban I don't think I should serve the rest for LTAP because I didnt do it on purpose or maliciously.

Time of Occurrence: Late night July 12th I believe
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that I know of
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So to clarify you are not denying the fact that you chose to prop push and then immediately disconnected?

trebor.jpg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I prop pushed and logged off for the night.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

trebor.jpg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't intentionally LTAP, based on my understanding of it it would be like if you pulled me into a sit then left or if you froze me then I left which I didn't do I just left for the night. I'm making this post because it has been around 2 days which is what I would expect a prop push ban or blacklist to be.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't intentionally LTAP, based on my understanding of it it would be like if you pulled me into a sit then left or if you froze me then I left which I didn't do I just left for the night. I'm making this post because it has been around 2 days which is what I would expect a prop push ban or blacklist to be.
I'm not necessarily asking why you should forgiven for leaving, I'm asking why you should be forgiven for prop pushing and why you should be forgiven for blatantly breaking the rules before leaving.

trebor.jpg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Oh I'm not saying I should be forgiven for the proppush, my logic there is that 2 days is enough for a low level proppush like I did. Typically if someone proppushes like I did they'll be given something from a warning to a 1 to 2 day physgun blacklist. I'm working on the assumption here that the week ban came from the supposed LTAP.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Oh I'm not saying I should be forgiven for the proppush, my logic there is that 2 days is enough for a low level proppush like I did. Typically if someone proppushes like I did they'll be given something from a warning to a 1 to 2 day physgun blacklist. I'm working on the assumption here that the week ban came from the supposed LTAP.
Punishment can also escalate with repeated offenses. If anything I would consider the time served so far to be for the leaving.

trebor.jpg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

LTAP gives a 1 week ban, the 1 week ban I've received should be because of that. The proppush would warrant a blacklist or 1-2 day ban.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Throughout this appeal I have asked multiple times why you believe I should reduce your punishment for prop pushing. You have instead chosen to insist on what you think your punishment should have been. You have shown no remorse for your actions and have provided nothing to make me believe you wouldn't do the same again.

Appeal Denied
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.