Jace

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jace
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:161931231
Your Character Name: Jace Bryd

Ban Length: 5 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Trooper C. Winters

Ban Reason: RDM X1, Job Corruption, LTARTP/P
Unban Reason:
I'd like to apologize for my actions that led to the ban, and I understand the severity of the offenses. Regarding the RDM incident, it was an isolated lapse in judgment, and I assure you that I've learned from it. As for the job corruption accusation, I did not intend to abuse my role; it was a mistake as I had left 2 doors open when I was exploring the PD as I have not seriously played police in over 3 years and had to remind myself where things were. I'm committed to following the rules and ensuring a positive gaming experience for all. I kindly request a reconsideration of the ban duration.

Time of Occurrence: 8PM BST 07/09/2023
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jace,

On 07 September 2023 at approximately 1330 PST, the Captain questioned you about suspicious activity near the evidence locker. During this conversation, you told the Captain multiple times, "I don't care," and even walked away from the Captain at one point. Later in this encounter, you shot and murdered the Captain and then left the server.

This was a clear violation of the rules, and what made it worse was that you knew it was wrong by the fact you left the server to avoid punishment.

I see no reason to reduce/remove this ban.
While you're banned, look at the rules before returning after the ban expires. Rules can be found here: Link.

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters