Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Niko2k
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:65839987
Your Character Name: Niko ingolf

Ban Length: 1year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lord Toaster

Ban Reason: racism
Unban Reason:i have now served 1week of my ban and now choose to appeal it, all i can say in my defence was that the time was 3 in the morning for me and i was very tired. i understand thats not a good enough reason. but i really want to play monolith and understand what i said was very dumb. Kind regards Niko

Time of Occurrence: idk
Additional members involved/witnessing no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First thing to mention here was initially you were only to be banned for a couple of days. But after your comments to not only me but to other staff members it was decided that your ban was to be extended due the fact of your behavior as of recent leading up to the ban. The excuse of it was 3am and I was tired is frankly very poor and Im not entirely sure if you should be unbanned yet. But do to the fact this was an extension to your previous punishment I will be leaving this to Upper Management to handle.

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Niko2k

After dealing with you on multiple occasions which by the way were not very pleasing and receiving a quite disrespectful remark from you I don't think you should be allowed to play within this community. You do not intend to roleplay (most of the time) and, you purposely upset other players by abusing the jobs you play on i.e SS, LEO, and EMS from what I have seen. Saying that it was 3am and you were tired and then acting like that (on only one occasion) is an extremely poor excuse what about all the other infractions you have racked up within a very short amount of time.

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Niko2k
Niko, your usage of Derogatory slang is profound and unnecessary. We live in a time where those terms are not acceptable under any circumstances. You have had multiple bans for the same reason. You also choose to DM members of staff with the usage of a certain "N" word. Your behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Your expected behaviour is not limited to the rules below. Use common sense: When in doubt if something you are doing might be against the rules, it could very well be. If you have any doubt, contact a staff member.

We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

Do not bother staff members regarding ban appeals, refund requests, etc. Doing so may result in the ban appeal, refund request, etc. being denied.

@Lord Toaster will handle the rest of this ban appeal.

Thank you for reading.

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to the circumstances of your ban I will be denying this appeal at this time. You may re-appeal in a month.

Appeal Denied
Locked&Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.