Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Sz21690
Your SteamID32 :STEAM_0:0:82753335
Your Character Name: Jose Feliciano

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Nuggie

Ban Reason: RDM, Unacceptable Behaviour- Failure to listen to staff
Unban Reason: As we attempted to capture the zone and fail, he then proceeds to talk to me which I didnt and proceeded to say that i was touching him various times which is wierd and at that moment I felt harrassed which I proceeded to give him warnings to not follow me which he didnt comply, moments later as he continues to follow me, I proceeded to kill him. If I commited any rule break, my sincere apologies. I honestly didnt think he deserved his stuff back as it was a valid kill in my opinion. P.S medal doesnt let me send the whole 5 minutes.

Time of Occurrence:approx. 10-11AM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Boss6869
I will be reducing your ban at this time by 8 days, When you do rejoin the server make sure you understand the following rules.

2.2.2 You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a weapon and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.
1.3 Do not take matters into your own hands. The staff is here for a reason. Their decisions are final. Do not disrespect or test their patience. Take it to the appropriate forum board if required.
It is understandable that you felt it was a valid kill not understanding rule 2.2.2 but when I explained it, you should not of took the situation in to your own hands by deleting the gun you need to listen to staff in any decision we make weather you agree or not.

Sincerely, Nuggie
Appeal partially accepted
locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.