LV

Your Steam Name: BLITZ
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96607722
Your Character Name: Forgot my name

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Thy @thy

Ban Reason: r00d d00d bye
Time of Occurrence:Today
Relevant Evidence: I dont have any, I dont ever record. I was probably banned for fail rp or something, but I was kicked, and then when I tried joining hours later it was a two day ban, which I was okay with for what I did ( hit someone with a stun stick 2 times ) but I dont think a perma ban is really necessary
Additional members involved/witnessing:

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

d09662655f659041e49025c282eed095.png

Mhhm? @BLITZ

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You did not strike me as someone who was here to play seriously when we were debating whether you could be named Jake Paul or not.

BLITZ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You did not strike me as someone who was here to play seriously when we were debating whether you could be named Jake Paul or not.
@Dirty Harry I was just confused cause I was previously told by an admin or someone that Keem Star was fine, because I had Jake Paul as my first name, then I asked if Keem Star was okay, and he told me yes. And I figured Jake Paul would be better. I mean if my names a huge deal then whatever, I would ask if I can just change it something else that I prefer thats not what the admin forced me to have

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

The name wasn't the issue, your general behaviour and attitude was. That is what makes me believe that it genuinly is your youtube account.

BLITZ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The name wasn't the issue, your general behaviour and attitude was. That is what makes me believe that it genuinly is your youtube account.
Its not though............ like blitz is a common name for people to use could be anyone. @Dirty Harry

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Eh, fair enough I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. However please watch your attitude in the future.

Accepted, any available staff please unban

Status
Not open for further replies.