Your Steam ID:Malaique
Your Character Name:Tim Vlad

Ban Length:24hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Lola Mied

Ban Reason:Abusive report,not listining to authority
Time of Occurrence:7:00 Pm EST
Relevant Evidence:None
Additional members involved/witnessing:None

Chilling farmingn with friends. WIth my new name that cost me 10k. Tells me sorry that name is not right. I was chill but not as chill but then i was saying some names. It took me a min to say the name I wanted Vito Scaletta but i must have mutterd out tim vlad and now i am stuck with this ape shit name. Then she left. I calle back and said thats not what is ment and i want to change it. So then called and said"can i change my name" she said no. 10k wasted on ape shit name. She gave me a min to think of one like omg. But if i get unbaned can you change it to Vito Scaletta i am not spending 10k on a new name beacuse i wasted that already. So the problem hear is that the admin DID NOT GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME. And changed my name to someting i did not want.

What i want:
-Name Change to Vito Scaletta
-Ban removed

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

My critique points:

1. Your name is Tom Vlad.
2. You did not post your steamid.
3. You let out some aspects of the story. Allow me to complete your incomplete story:

I have made everybody aware in OOC that I will change names that are not allowed. Tim Tom is not a name and never will be. You failed to comply by just giving me the name Vlad when I have asked you for a suggestion of a name. Also, let's not forget you kept resisting against me when I have told you why I was there. By all this I could've changed your name without asking you anything. Let alone that you have failed to give yourself a valid roleplay name with 10k. That is entirely your own fault. Then, I have given you time but you have failed. I went invisible but not away, because with that attitude of yours I was waiting for you to say something you shouldn't have. And you did. I busted you saying "This is why the admins don't care. They call your name stupid and will not help you." I have never said the word stupid once, that is your word. When I came out of invisibility, you began to realise your mistake. Then you began to make a report saying 'I need an admin to change my name'. I have claimed it and have told you that you cannot get anymore free name change. Closed the ticket and then 10 seconds later another ticket of you to change your name. You are wasting your time as I am a Senior administrator and have closed the situation with the results that you will not get your name changed. Nor will your ban be reduced or resolved. Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.