Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5442038
Your Character Name: Vincent Jenkins

Ban Length: 1day
Banning Staff Member: @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 8:50
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Why do you want to be unbanned?: I want to be unbanned because I miss playing with my friends and I can't be asked to wait the remaining time untill I get unbanned as I am busy later today and I just want to play today, I am sorry for 'disrespecting' you but I am entitled to my own opinion and I think some staff are not as good as the others or should be expected to be. Again, I am sorry.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Some critique points:

1. You are banned for not only disrespect, but you failed to roleplay as you thought it was a good idea to ignore the chief by negotiating as a cadet.
2. Yes you can have your own opinion but your exact words were: ''I think the staff on the server are shit". I don't know about you but saying this whilst running away from a sit that you weren't allowed to, makes you look incredibly childish and not professional at all. If you have a problem with a staff member, talk it out with him/her or if it's something that cannot happen, make a staff report. Don't throw slurs and show a petty behaviour on the server. Your ban deserves even more days as I have the feeling you have not learned from your mistake at all.

A friendly reminder: if you apologise to something, do not add a but to it. It invalidates it completely.

Declined. Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.