Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Ajax Thornton

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: "Bullying players will not be tolerated"
Time of Occurrence: Few Minutes Ago
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: Lequesha Brown

Brandon, Joe, Lequesha, and I were engaged in an argument about a situation that occured recently. During our argument the topic deviated to each others financial situations. Many insults were exchanged and videos were taken. However, Brandon and Joe only recorded and uploaded the parts where insults were being taken by them and not given. I remember many insults being thrown at Lequesha and I but sadly I was not recording at the time. I was banned for a 30 Second Clip when the situation lasted for about 20 Minutes. I regret saying what I said and I apologize for it but I do believe it is a bit excessive to be banned for bullying over a 30 second clip.

Comet

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The report was on you, that's why you were in the video and got what you deserved. You claimed to have had video on what happened and threatened to put a BR on me and use a video against me, so I did the same to you.

Edit: I usually don't resort to putting up BR's on other players, but you threatened me with a BR so I proceeded with mine.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@WhiteBlood I took personal offense while hearing this type of insult thrown at a player. I will be stepping out of the decision making process for this as I feel I may be biased. Video below.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well me and lequesha talked and the moderator msged him and we both agreed that we said some stupid stuff to each other . But for you u legit kept saying it over and over and making fun of me cause im fat and thats not something to joke about. Even your friend lequesha and lazmin agreed with me on that and even msged the mod. You were so far out of line i think you should of been punished alot more. People kill themselves from this kind of bullying all the time .I get on Monolith to have fun not get called out on my weight and stuff like thats just not cool. Not to mention you did say it alot more than just in that 30second clip u kept saying hey brandon why you sound so fat and stuff over and over but i kept annoying it until right there was the last draw.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You do understand I did not forget the fact that after Lequesha said that his mom passed away you exclaimed "Good, Im glad she did."

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Also I ask that you upload the entire situation unedited rather than that 30 Second Clip

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You do realize people say o my mom died all the time just to try and make people feel bad. And he flamed me by saying i bet ur 400pound fat ass breaks everything u sit in. We both apologised to each other and that was the end of that. And even ur friend agreed with me that u went way to far.

Comet

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You do understand I did not forget the fact that after Lequesha said that his mom passed away you exclaimed "Good, Im glad she did."
This was handled between both laquesha and brandon themselves, along with Aaron.

Also I ask that you upload the entire situation unedited rather than that 30 Second Clip
This situation has also been handled since your ban. No need to furthermore extend this situation.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I dont have it u would have to take that up with comet he uses shadow play i do believe witch is the last five minutes. As you can see its not my youtube video.

Comet

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do not start or extend arguements in a ban appeal. These are for staff members to look at and judge, not for you to argue on.
The reason you are banned is because of your threats on posting a video of us disrespecting you, so I went ahead and did the same of you disrespecting us. You got beat at your own game. End of story.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gentlemen, please wait for us to finish reviewing this. No more posts after this.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Is him flaming me before the other clip just went through my recordings and found some more proof of him doing it. I believe this shows him not caring at all about what he said. It shows that he doesnt care about anybody but himself or what he says to other players i think this server would be better off without him,this should not be allowed what so ever. And as you can see in the video i was trying to ignore him but he kept going brandon why you sound so fat and he kept going.
Also, Laquesha and I have squashed the situation regarding what both him and I said to each other.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You just showed proof of you calling people "fags"

Comet

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You just showed proof of you calling people "fags"
Listen closely bud. As Brandon said "fags" wouldn't / doesn't make sense or fit the conversation, mind you I am the one in the conversation with Laquesha (brandon's friend) so him calling me a fag in this situation wouldn't at all make sense, he is simply agreeing with me.

"Fucking Fags Bro"
"fuckin facts bro" Your fooling yourself.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Do not start or extend arguements in a ban appeal. These are for staff members to look at and judge, not for you to argue on.
Listen closely bud. As Brandon said "fags" wouldn't / doesn't make sense or fit the conversation, mind you I am the one in the conversation with Laquesha (brandon's friend) so him calling me a fag in this situation wouldn't at all make sense, he is simply agreeing with me.

"fuckin facts bro" Your fooling yourself.
Also what happend to "No need to furthermore extend this situation?"

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What did I say about waiting? Stop commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.