Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Postal
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8594974
Your Character Name: Sean Richardson

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Don't leave during RP-sit, no matter if cops are corrup.
Time of Occurrence: 19:10 GMT time I think
Relevant Evidence: A fellow mechanic jumped out of my truck whilst I was driving and died, I stopped and threw him on the back and a cop stopped me and I told him what happened and he was ok with it and told me to go so I started taking him to the hospital so he can be revived I stopped my van when he slide off the back and this cop called Joseph Paul along with some other guy comes running up spamming e on the body and causing it to spas out for and being an ass, I wrestled it off him and told him I was going to the hospital and threw him back on and started driving to the hospital when a guy deliberately jumped infront of my truck and started screaming that I was trying to "CDM" him, I drove up to the hospital phoned 911 for a medic until Joseph Paul started ramming my truck from behind for no reason and getting my truck stuck in the map whilst the body goes flying towards the hospital barriers, he gets out his cruiser and I get out and he decides to arrest me because I was taking my friend to the hospital(he told me this afterwards) along with the guy screaming about "VDM" and started taking me to jail with no logic reason, so I told him to stop abusing and he ignores me so I decided to rejoin, become a mechanic again and started patrolling around to fix cars, until he sees me again and continuing ramming my truck every 5 seconds, pulling out his gun and threatening me and before I could do anything I was banned for 3 days, why I was banned for 3 days is a mystery to me considering that is double the ban time then someone running over people deliberately with a job car and I did not leave during a sit, I was never brought to an admin sit or anything
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Joseph Paul
Marshal something the dead mechanic was called

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Leaving to avoid the cop arresting you is against the rules. If he is being abusive and breaking the rules, it does not excuse you doing the same. Instead, make a report, maybe record a bit of what he is doing so he can be dealt with.

Postal

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Leaving to avoid the cop arresting you is against the rules. If he is being abusive and breaking the rules, it does not excuse you doing the same. Instead, make a report, maybe record a bit of what he is doing so he can be dealt with.
like I said to Lola, all he did was handcuff me and took me to jail after being a general ass I'm not gonna report him and get him banned for something so small, even after fucking with the corpse along with that other guy, he could of done the same I know I broke the rules and rules are rules but christ there is times to lighten up abit, not every little broken rule is grounds for a ban

now I'm gonna wait for him to reply

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

lighten up abit, not every little broken rule is grounds for a ban
That is true, however it just so happens that DC to avoid RP is one of the more serious offenses and can usually get you up to a weeks ban. Many rules beside that are solved with warnings or blacklists. You just picked one of the worse rules to break.

Postal

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

That is true, however it just so happens that DC to avoid RP is one of the more serious offenses and can usually get you up to a weeks ban. Many rules beside that are solved with warnings or blacklists. You just picked one of the worse rules to break.
if that is serious then there is something wrong here for something so small

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I just have the feeling that you don't grasp how you have handled the situation so poorly. Like I've tried to explain it to you through steam multiple times: You breaking the rules just because you think they did is not an excuse. You stooped down to their levels, even far down, and that's why you are banned. If you think It's the wrong kind of amount that's your problem. We all know that leaving a RP situation is the worse, let alone you reconnecting and admitting that you did it to avoid an arrest shows you do not care and do not feel sorry about it at all. Even now you have not apologized at all, all you're trying to do is make it seem like it's nothing big. Why should I even bother unban you?

Denied.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ban increased by 1 week reason: harassment on the forums and not taking advice from staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.