Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117388306
Your Character Name: Arent Jacob Olofsson

Ban Length: 1 week (7 days) *6 days and 7 hours from now*
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Bryan1504

Ban Reason: Failrp, LTARP
Time of Occurrence: I Don't Remember.
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Note: Yea so im a new player and i got mugged/kidnapped into some guys house and i diddent do what they told me to do. So i started to running around becuse when the was about to kidnap me they told me *if you dont do what we say we will kill you* they calld in a admin becuse i diddent lissend so the admin came and talked to me that i need to do what they said (also told the admin that they said they will kill me if i dont follow there commands) well after that he left i was still in there whit them and diddent lissend to them. They calld the admin again and he told me the same thing then when he was about the leave again i told him *my ping is going crazy* and he said *hm* and left then my game crached and my internet fu#ked up for a little wile and as soon it got back i logged in again and i was banned. i think a 7 days ban is to long for what happened that day i really wanna get unbanned or just a shorter ban becuse i really love the server and there are really good admins and ppl on it or yea a really good community. and im new and dont know all the roles yet. *IM SORRY*

Johnny Wick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Arent Olofzz0n
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117388306
Your Character Name: Arent Jacob Olofsson

Ban Length: 1 week (7 days) *6 days and 7 hours from now*
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Bryan1504

Ban Reason: Failrp, LTARP
Time of Occurrence: I Don't Remember.
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Note: Yea so im a new player and i got mugged/kidnapped into some guys house and i diddent do what they told me to do. So i started to running around becuse when the was about to kidnap me they told me *if you dont do what we say we will kill you* they calld in a admin becuse i diddent lissend so the admin came and talked to me that i need to do what they said (also told the admin that they said they will kill me if i dont follow there commands) well after that he left i was still in there whit them and diddent lissend to them. They calld the admin again and he told me the same thing then when he was about the leave again i told him *my ping is going crazy* and he said *hm* and left then my game crached and my internet fu#ked up for a little wile and as soon it got back i logged in again and i was banned. i think a 7 days ban is to long for what happened that day i really wanna get unbanned or just a shorter ban becuse i really love the server and there are really good admins and ppl on it or yea a really good community. and im new and dont know all the roles yet. *IM SORRY*
You just contradicted yourself three times.
Reading some simple rules is required for every Garry's Mod server, and there are even universal DarkRP ones such as FearRP, FailRP, RDM, VDM etc. You were warned by an admin three times and although I have nothing to do with this I think the LTARP was deserved since your game wouldn't just 'crash' then. It's a possibility, however when it crashes it's usually when you're somewhere laggy, and I assume you were at Suburbs or Mesa? That's not a very crash-y area.
I'd support a lower of the ban to a couple days, since he was warned a good couple times.

Eny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You should've listened to them, what was the problem? crashing isn't a crime but you did FailRP, I think a week-long ban is good for you.

Arent Olofzz0n

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You should've listened to them, what was the problem? crashing isn't a crime but you did FailRP, I think a week-long ban is good for you.
well i dont think so a week for failRPing and getting a ban for the first time and i diddent do what they said becuse they told me do what we say or we will kill you so i diddent lissen and becuse i dont want my stuff to get steald

Johnny Wick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

well i dont think so a week for failRPing and getting a ban for the first time and i diddent do what they said becuse they told me do what we say or we will kill you so i diddent lissen and becuse i dont want my stuff to get steald
Think of it as in real life. You wouldn't run away from somebody if they had a gun to your head, would you? You would want to get away with your life and as much of your stuff as possible.
Recommending a lock.

Arent Olofzz0n

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Think of it as in real life. You wouldn't run away from somebody if they had a gun to your head, would you? You would want to get away with your life and as much of your stuff as possible.
Recommending a lock.
No...i want to fucking die its like youre money or youre life take both xD or ill just beat them becuse you cant always win if you got a gun to youre head

Johnny Wick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I would say your notes do not reflect what actually happened to well as you never told me your ping was acting up or anything of that sort. I do however believe that you are a newer player and its fair to assume you didn't know the exact rules although you should have read them prior to going out of spawn and role-playing. The reason you got a ban at all is after me informing you of your mistake and leaving so you may continue RP you disconnected which was shown as a disconnect by the user not a time out from loosing connection. With that being said it looked in the logs that you didn't want to get robbed under Fear-RP after I told you your mistake, and you left the server avoiding the RP situation. Given the situation however that you made an appeal and are a new player I will give you the benefit of the doubt and a second chance, and have your ban lowered to 1 day from what it is currently to punish you for the Fear-rp but allow you to get back in the server sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.