Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/the1boii
Your Character Name:Ismail Chaudhry

Ban Length:1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):@Bryan1504

Ban Reason:Fail Rp/LTARP
Time of Occurrence:I dont know
Relevant Evidence:N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A

so what happen was i have a desktop and a computer and i accidentally kicked the computer so it shutdown so i am really sorry.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I do not fully remember your case in game however I do recall having a report against you for Fail-RP which you were committing when I went to the person who made the report. After I talked to the person who made the report which I assume you were nearby during that time, and had a brief chat with you I flew off and spectated the rest of the situation. I watched the situation for a few seconds to make sure nothing else happened (Rule break wise) until the point you disconnected (which was shown in the logs as a disconnection by the user), which is why you were issued a ban as you left during the situation. Your explanation for what happened isn't impossible but is highly improbable and doesn't encompass the fact that you did commit Fear-rp as well as the fact the logs contradict you, however I will give you 24 hours to respond and give more for of your point of view. If you do not respond in that amount of time me or Spartan(if he sees it first) will decline this appeal and move it to the handled section.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Due to you not responding within the 24 hour time limit this appeal is Denied and will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.