Status
Not open for further replies.

Arent Olofzz0n

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117388306
Your Character Name: Jacob olfson (admin fucked up my name)

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member @Beta Spirit
Ban Reason: RDM
Time of Occurrence:Friday, September 4th
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kalle

Notes: Im so pissed becuse me and my friend was growing weed and planting seeds we saw shadows on the roof of our house. we did go and check it and a dude was standing up there. we asked him 2 times what he was doing up there and we gave him 3 warnings to get down and he just walked around then we started counting down from 3 then we shot him the admin Beta Spirit draged us up in the air and we asked him what hes doing and he just said nice work idiots now youre getting banned and we started explaining fast what happened and he just said im in a sit whit that guy but we diddent get the chance to tell it becuse he banned us instanly but we told him the most importen parts really fast but he just banned us instantly im so pissed becuse of the bad admin service and i only got 200 dollars in my bank account and i lost 6 pots, 6 soils, 6 weed seeds, 5 corn seeds and my car for the moment and i want more admins in this becuse i dont just want you to shuse this and then youre probaly going to say no to this apeal just becuse you did wrong

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

please write your own ban appeal before I make judgement 24 hours to comply

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

you copied and pasted most of this from your friends

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran