Your Steam Name:Galaxy Mist
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82035869
Your Character Name: Nikolai Dasilva

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@Bryan1504 ):

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Time of Occurrence: 10:00 PM EST
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None.

I Wanted To Say I Agree With The Ban, I was Banned For RDM Because I Was The Extra In The Bank Raid, I Should Have Known And I Apologize. This Was My First Ban And I Agree With My Punishment But I Am Appealing To Find Mercy. I Really Would Like To Play Before School Starts And Summer Is Almost Over, I Would Never Mean To Cause Harm To Your Server, Again I Apologize. I Hope You Put My Application Into Consideration.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

After thinking about this situation in game and the conversation we had , I think it is fair to say that everything you did was not intentional. The reason you were banned is due to the amount of people that were technically killed because of it. With that being said since the entire situation seemed like it was an unintentional accident, and also seems as its your first offence. I however cannot fully appeal this ban as more then 1 person was killed in a way that violates server rules as a result of this situation. I will Accept this appeal and lower your ban to 1 day. During this time when you are banned please take the time to reread up on the rules (especially the ones regarding raids/bank raids) so that this may never happen again. I also advise you to be more careful in the future and possibly organize more with your members of your org so you don't end up in a Bank Raid with more than 5 people.

Your Appeal has been Accepted your ban will be lowered to 1 day, and this thread will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.