Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153953255
Your Character Name: Keith sal

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kocayine

Ban Reason: RDM/Read the rules
Time of Occurrence: 01:30
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Alright so this guy crashes into me,then follows me, i get out and shoot his car then chase him and kill him because he wouldn't stop until his car exploded, Then reports me dor "RDM" Now i was roleplaying mafia and as it states in the rules "Do not kill without a reasonable in-character roleplay reason. This is considered Random Deathmatch (RDM)." I had a reason to kill him, I was mafia, If you fuck with the mafia IRL You're fucking done for. I also was in tracksuit mafia and still am so I don't get the ban. (and before I got a verbal warning for killing a person who was waving his AK at people all around town hall so I killed him. also as it states in the rules if he poses a threat to me I can kill him now he didn't pose a threat to me just the other people, so also reasonble) also for the killing of the person who hit my car there was a medic nearby and i didn't restrain him from reviving him I just drove away

Last edited:

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The ban was fair in my opinion, you shot a man for hitting your car that's completely against the rules, if you shot him in the leg and said if you do this again I will kill you I would understand but you completely RDmed this guy.

I also warned you before about this, with the situation where you killed a man because he had an AK...

Last edited:

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.