LV

Your Steam Name:p L A P
Your Steam ID:stillnopickles1
Your Character Name:Luke Willis

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Lola Meid

Ban Reason:left during roleplay
Time of Occurrence:49 minutes ago
Relevant Evidence:i had no idea that i was even roleplaying at the time and i had to go at the time
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You got hit by an UPS driver as you were wanted and as I was going to revive you (because fail driving of the UPS) you left. You were supposed to go to jail. Being killed does not mean you are not roleplaying anymore. I would maybe handle your ban appeal if you show any remorse.

P L A P

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You got hit by an UPS driver as you were wanted and as I was going to revive you (because fail driving of the UPS) you left. You were supposed to go to jail. Being killed does not mean you are not roleplaying anymore. I would maybe handle your ban appeal if you show any remorse.
Oh,I didn't even realize that I was wanted.I was tabbed out of the game and that was probably the time i got run over.I had to do something so i had to shut down my computer.I'm sorry for the confusion and the misunderstanding of the situation.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok I understand. In the future try to say to us staff that you crashed on discord or something. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.