Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CtrlAltDelicious
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115631106
Your Character Name: Jordyn Higgins

Ban Length: 2days changed to 1 day
Banning Staff Member
@JustJosh

Ban Reason:"Storing weapon to avoid losing it and disconnected to avoid death timer"
I was in the bank with a few guys named Trevor and Max, we were talking about an earlier RDM and we were leaving the bank but i was in the back and i went to the bank teller then i walk out of the bank with friends then out of no where @JustJosh doesn't say "Hey put your hands up" or "FREEZE!" or nothing. He walked up and shot me and i sat through the timer and called for an admin other than him. He lied during his ban and i wanna know why he would do this as an admin....shouldn't he know not to do that?? Keep in mind i had a pistol on me but i had a license and it was holstered the whole entire time but no....he just needs to walk up and shoot me. I ask to be unbanned cause i think he lied and is not a trustworthy admin plus people witnessed it so they know he lied and RDM'd me. Thank you for reading this thread and hope to hear your thoughts
Time of Occurrence:N/A
Relevant Evidence:Witnesses vvv
Additional members involved/witnessing:(First names only) Trevor / Max (<Don't remember his full name)

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm Trevor. It's complete bullshit. He shot first and questions later, then said it was your fault and had a gun out, when that wasn't true. If he can't be trusted as a cop, and an admin, he's very untrustworthy as a civillian aswell since he rdm'd me and left me to die, because we were talking about robbing the bank then we went up to the controls and then 1 shot killed me with a revolver, but what makes no sense to me is that if he's an admin, and they're supposed to know the rules, why the fuck does he rdm?

Last edited:

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok lets start with the disconnect to avoid death timer, This was from a complete different situation were four guys were killed in bank (One was you) and you disconnected and rejoined while dead, The server then crashed and the ban was not saved on the database so I issued it there.

Regarding the storing weapons part, I was going past the bank and you had an MP5 out and another guy pointing a pistol about. I went to the door and you ran to the NPC put the gun away and got a pistol out and I shot you. Why did you run and store your weapon when you saw me?

I'm Trevor. It's complete bullshit. He shot first and questions later, then said it was your fault and had a gun out, when that wasn't true. If he can't be trusted as a cop, and an admin, he's very untrustworthy as a civillian aswell since he rdm'd me and left me to die, because we were talking about robbing the bank then we went up to the controls and then 1 shot killed me with a revolver, but what makes no sense to me is that if he's an admin, and they're supposed to know the rules, why the fuck does he rdm?

First of all, Calm yourself down. If you want people to listen to you and take you seriously stop swearing. You were killed in the bank due to the fact when the police came a few minutes before you snitched me up. If you feel this was wrong make report on me as this has nothing to do with the situation the appeal is regarding.

CtrlAltDelicious

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I disagree with your statement because i put it away before i even knew you were out there. My friends went out there and i was at the bank teller. Even if we all were pointing guns which we weren't, you could of said freeze or called backup like a normal officer. Dont take it into your own hands and just spray me down like come on dude.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I disagree with your statement because i put it away before i even knew you were out there. My friends went out there and i was at the bank teller. Even if we all were pointing guns which we weren't, you could of said freeze or called backup like a normal officer. Dont take it into your own hands and just spray me down like come on dude.
You are pointing guns around of course I am going to shoot you. You ran to the window and saw me before storing your gun.
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.